As promised, the new exciting treatments are finally here ...
Check out our new treatments, Dermaplaning & Vitamin Shots
I hope this finds you well and enjoying the little sunshine we have been able to enjoy since my last update.
We have few items here for you today. First, that we are welcoming Nicky back to the team this weekend the Saturday 2nd April 2022 after being away from the business for personal reasons for a few months. She will start back on Saturdays to begin with. Her diary is now open from 2nd April, so all her lovely clients that have been missing her magical touch. Please use the book online link below or give the salon a call directly.
I am also back in the salon from this Saturday too, and my diary is now open as well.
New Hours from April 21st
From this date, the salon we be reopening in a soft launch by bringing back our earlier opening one day a week for now, starting with Thursdays from 8am
Nicky will offer Brazilian Blow Dry’s / Perming /Hair Colouring & Blow Dry’s
Esme will be offering all beauty services
These are by appointment to avoid disappointment
As promised, we planned on letting you know all the latest news from us monthly, and here it is. What’s in the pipeline at Buff in the coming months?
We will offer several new treatments this year, starting with the first two of which are being launched this Saturday, 2nd April, in the salon. So I wanted to give you a head start on the information regarding both of the new launches so you can see for yourself if you feel this is something you would like to book in for or request a consultation to discuss further. There is an offer launching from 2nd for both the new treatments and anyone booking and paying in advance in the first week of launching will benefit from an increased discount of 25%. For the remaining weeks in April, the offers will still be available with a 20% off until the end of April.
So, a little information about these new treatments
Benefits to Vitamin Boosters
· Greater absorption rate to deliver nutrients more effectively than food or oral supplements up to 85% COMPARED TO 45%
· Takes only seconds to inject into the body
· Minimal side effects and downtime
· Long-lasting effects
· Instant boost of energy
A little of about .... Vitamin Booster shots /injections...Vitamin shots deliver an instant infusion of your desired nutrient, injected with a syringe in seconds for a boost of vitality. We will help you decide what vitamins you require boosting following a thorough consultation. We can help you choose which vitamin shot/s that are right for you personally. We offer six options with a variety of health and wellness benefits to choose from. Two of these vitamin shots will require a few days to order post consultation, as they are prescription products. These are Vitamin D (the sunshine vitamin) Boost Immune system/Reduce Stress Levels/Improve Mood/Boost Energy/Support Brain Function/help prevent Osteoporosis & so much more & Glutathione which is taken as a course of ten twice per week the (this is the System Flush-post Chemo/Radiation/ Chronic Stress/Poor Diet /Excessive Alcohol/Smoking)
A little of about Dermaplaning....
This is a highly effective exfoliation procedure. Dermaplaning involves the removal of the topmost layer of dead skin and vellus hair (or peach fuzz) on a person’s face. The skin feels rejuvenated and smoother afterwards. A sterile surgical scalpel is used for the procedure similar to shaving. Once the skin is properly prepped, it is scraped using a blade held at a 45-degree angle.
Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure that can be performed monthly, as we allow 30 minutes with no downtime. Dermaplaning is only performed on the face-
The concept of abrading the skin, or removing the upper layers, for skin rejuvenation dates back as far as 1500 BC when Egyptian physicians used a type of sandpaper to smooth scars. It has also been documented that a type of Dermaplaning was using by Egyptian Pharos who would shave away top layers of facial skin and hair using a sharp blade to smooth and contour features.
What is Dermaplaning used for?
· Physical exfoliation triggers the cell regeneration process and allows products to better penetrate the skin
· Excellent to rid the face of excess fine hairs which can often accumulate dirt and oil
· Contrary to popular belief, vellus hairs, as opposed to terminal hair, will not grow back thicker or darker
· Microdermabrasion, which also physically exfoliates skin, does not remove vellus hair
· Exfoliation of dead cells along with the removal of fine hair results in healthier, brighter skin that has a smoother look and feel
· Effective on those with dry or rough skin texture and helps to minimise superficial acne scaring or uneven skin tone.
· It is also beneficial for mature skin, which has a build-up of dead cells as cellular turnover slows down with age
· It can be performed once a month and will not increase hair growth
There are three treatments available in this is range
1. REJUVENATING DERMAPLANING FACIAL- comprising of DERMAPLANING / Dermalux LED Light Therapy A light cleansing facial using Dermaplaning treatment to remove surface dead skin cells and unwanted peach fuzz finishing with the rejuvenating Dermalux Led light therapy to freshen our post winter skin. This is the perfect treatment to take before any NeoGenSPA plasma treatments to the facial area.
2. ADVANCED DERMAPLANING HYDRATION FACIAL- comprise DERMAPLANING / HYDRATION MASK / Dermalux LED Light Therapy. A super hydrating g facial designed to remove surface dead skin cells and unwanted peach fuzz using DERMAPLANING method followed by A HYDRATING HYALURONIC FACE MASK FINISHING WITH A 20 MIN Dermalux LED Light Therapy rejuvenating treatment.
3. ADVANCED ANTI AGEING DERMAPLANING FACIAL Comprising of DERMAPLANING / COMCIT ELITE MICRO AN ELITE ADVANCED facial designed to remove surface dead skin cells and unwanted peach fuzz using Dermer method followed by Comcit Elite micro needling treatment finishing with a 20 min Dermalux led light therapy to combat anti-ageing fine lines & wrinkles. You will also enjoy a 15 min massage to hands or feet whilst enjoying the warmth of the led treatment time.
Please head to the website to book any of these, see prices and times of treatments.
Reminder- Don't forget to become a fully signed up BUFF LIFESTYLE WEBSITE guest to take full advantage and enjoy a reduced rate on purchases in the retail shop with an amazing 20% coupon for your first purchase as a thank you, and the continued benefit of being able to enjoy our offers as soon as they go live and any discounts that are currently available. It's absolutely the best place for you to find out who we are, what services we offer, what brands we work with, treatment information & pricing. We are currently working on all after care information to be at your fingertips whenever a question may arise either before or after your treatment with us.
We would love you to browse the website regularly as the OFFERS page, as these change every month and are always full of package ideas and discounted treatments.
If you missed our last update would like a few tips on making the most of our website allowing you to navigate quickly & easily from the comfort of your own home, or whilst you're out on the move from your phone, notebook or laptop please go to our last news post a few weeks back where you can find everything you need. We have since launched our ADVANCED COSMETIC PAGE so you can now browse these treatment descriptions from here.
We are currently looking to increase our hair team. If you or anyone you know may looking for a change, we have several options advertised on our careers page on our website - please see the link below
On, a rather more sombre note, after many months of waiting to hear how the global economy has affected all of our lives and in particular our industry with the aftermath of COVID-19 our prices are today increasing in line with inflation.
We are a Brand Expert salon for Crystal Clear & for NeoGenSPA which is something we are very proud of. You can see all the wonderful brands that we work with listed here by brand logos. For those who follow us on our social media platforms, either Instagram or Facebook, we thank you. It's hard to grow naturally, and it is very important to us we are doing exactly that, not paying for likes or followers. You can see a brief view of our current Instagram feed on our site, but would love you to follow us on these platforms too ...
We hope to see you there soon!
For Instagram: Buff_lifestyle_salon
For Facebook: @buffHairandBeauty
We really hope you enjoy looking around our site and like the changes we have made so far. Just to give you the heads up, we are completing new pages as we speak, so watch this space ...
We hope you find the information here helpful and enjoy browsing when you have a moment or two.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Kindest regards, Hayley Haynes-Hutchinson
Christina Chrisou & Team Buff